Tuesday, October 04, 2005

October 3rd Work Time Summary:

Monday evening I worked on both of my sites...I do not have any webconstruction software at home, so I worked at school. It took about 30-45 minutes for me to really feel like I was making any headway (I had to re-aquaint myself with Dreamweaver). I think I saved info in someone else's files too! (OOps!) After 3 1/2 hours, I have created the "space" for all my components of both sites, linked these "spaces" together, and devised a "frame" to fill on many of the pages (primarily the instructional site). I'm glad I took the time to do this all at once, now I really feel like I have the structure and am more focused on the contact aspect of each site. It is very frustrating working with unfamiliar software by yourself though. Like I mentioned before, I wasted a lot of time just goofing up with silly mistakes that had simple answers. If I didn't have some background with coding, I would have never made ANY progress!