Sunday, July 18, 2010

She's back! In efforts to make a decision about starting a new blog, I found the solution in modifying my old blog. (Which, if you care to scroll through, you can see...was not a very interesting or worth-while venture.) However, this NEW IMPROVED BLOG will have a shift in focus:

Writing! Mine, yours, ours, others, famous, not-so famous, and amateurs. The way I figure it is this: I encounter problems while I write. I'm sure you do too. By sharing our problems and solutions, my hope is that this blog can be a tool for us both to use.

Each day I will share parts of my journey (by the by- most of this blog is as a result of my continued work with "The Artist's Way". If you haven't read it yet, I encourage you to. It's fantabulous!). Hopefully, I will be helping someone like you or perhaps you can help me. With this in mind...I encourage you to share any writing advice, problems, solutions and just plain info. that all students of writing can benefit from.

No comments: