I just finished reading the webstyle guide...I liked it in general...some parts dull and did not address concerns in the K-12 educational field in regards to webdesign for students and classrooms.
Items I might add to or change about my IT 486 website:
- My name as creator of the site along with the publication date of the site.
- An input section instead of a link at the bottom of the page...maybe...maybe just move the link.
- I'd love to know how to make a PRINT VERSION button and how this would work...this would be great for those students who work on the computers in the city library. If you know...I'm leaving the COMMENTS section up on this post....I want to know how! Link me to resources if you need to! (I've been working in Dreamweaver.)
- Adding state learning standards...they are my "planning partners" afterall!
- Linking my developed instructional site to my classroom homepage PRIOR to use to get some "unsolicited" input.
What I liked about the webstyle site:
- The watchfire link was interesting....it could come in handy down the road!
- Chapter 4 was the most beneficial....